It’s so hard to leave for work when these love bugs want me to stay with them!
HOW DO YOU GET ANYTHING DONE WITH THIS CUTENESS. I WOULD DIE.
I know - it’s not easy. Plus one can’t help but stop to take photos. My friend had been staying with me on and off for the past year and has taken many of the pictures I have posted on Tumblr during this time. She was working from home, too and had to devise various ways to simultaneously play with Garfield and work. She took this one of her first nights here - he wedged himself between her screens.
Custom painting commission by KittyCassandra (11x14” acrylic on canvas)
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then ask 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people, then link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: Tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the questions.
Ooh - I’ll play but am breaking rules 3 and 4 because I always do (they are a source of anxiety for me!) Telling @tokena87 and schattengarde that I’m (kind of) playing.
- Which is better Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Ice cream, of course!
- What is your Favorite Happy Movie? Babe (the pig movie)
- What is your Favorite Sad Movie? Seabiscuit
- What is the Meaning of Life? I don’t know…but the short and incomplete version that I like best because it keeps me plugging along (because thinking we just die and that’s it leaves me despondent and utterly depressed, with no will to live) is that we are all part of a larger “something” (an energy, an intelligence, source, god, love) and we come to Earth to balance different aspects of ourselves/energy/karma. I noticed that your favorite Robin Williams movie is What Dreams May Come - the book version goes into a little of this perspective.
- Which is better Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek
- Do you prefer Babylon 5 or Deep Space 9? Oh boy - this might be more controversial than my answer to the meaning of life - but Deep Space 9.
- Do you like Cats or Dogs more? Cats
- Do you like Hard Scifi or Scifi Fantasy? Hmmm - I like the hard sci fi but only if the story is told well. I am currently reading MINDSCAN by Robert Sawyer - he is my kind of hard sci-fi writer!
- Do you read the book before the movie or after? I read the book after the movie!
- Is it better to do the wrong thing at the right time or the right thing at the wrong time? I’ll make this answer central to Chester and Garfield and say the right thing at the wrong time. We adopted Chester and I didn’t think the time was right at all - my husband is allergic to animals and we were *never* supposed to adopt a cat or dog (even though we had a rabbit for almost 13 years). Adopting Chester has changed my life for the better in many ways! With Garfield, we were told by Chester’s previous owner not to get another cat because Chester was the cattery bully. Well, Garfield needed a home, even though my husband tried to talk me out of it and we didn’t have the supplies just yet for him. But my heart was leading me and we adopted Garfield!
- What is you most anticipated movie coming out this fall/winter? I haven’t been paying attention to what’s coming out but I saw the trailer for Kingsman: The Secret Service and that looks like fun!